Want to join the Black AIDS Institute in unapologetically fighting to end the HIV epidemic in Black communities? Here are some ways to get involved!
- Sign up for the Black AIDS Weekly.
- Call your elected-officials and representatives.
- Engage with us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Get tested or refer a friend.
- Volunteer. We’ll help customize a volunteer experience that best utilizes your talents.
- Work for us. Check out our jobs page for current openings, including internship opportunities
- Donate. Don’t forget to visit our donate page. Your support is appreciated!
- Start a Black Treatment Advocates Network (BTAN) Chapter: BTAN chapters require local support. If you have read the BTAN page and think it might be a good fit for your community and you represent an agency or organization that is interested in starting a BTAN chapter, contact Erica at EricaL@blackaids.org for more information.
- Request CBA or another form of technical assistance. If you are interested in any of the CBA services we provide, contact FatimaH@blackaids.org